Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing

Isobutylmagnesium chloride, 2M solution in diethyleether, AcroSeal™, ACROS Organics™


Quantity 800mL
Packaging AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle

Manufacturer: thermo fisher scientific  AC209528000

 View more versions of this product

Catalog No. AC209528000

 Please call Customer Service at 1-800-234-7437 or send an email to help@thermofisher.com for assistance.


Description & Specifications

Chemical Identifiers

Health Hazard 1 Danger
Health Hazard 2 GHS H Statement
Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. Extremely flammable liquid and vapor. May form explosive peroxides. Reacts violently with water. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Health Hazard 3 GHS P Statement
Wear eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.
Formula Weight 116.87
Quantity 800mL
Packaging AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle
Density 0.83g/mL
CAS 1378460
Linear Formula (CH3)2CHCH2MgCl
CAS 60-29-7
Appearance of Solution Grey to yellow-brown solution
Chemical Name or Material Isobutylmagnesium chloride
Name Note 2M solution in diethyl ether
MDL Number MFCD00000471
Molecular Formula C4H9ClMg

Specifications

Chemical Name or Material Isobutylmagnesium chloride
Name Note 2M solution in diethyl ether
CAS 1378460
CAS 60-29-7
Molecular Formula C4H9ClMg
Linear Formula (CH3)2CHCH2MgCl
Formula Weight 116.87
MDL Number MFCD00000471
Accessories

Danger

GHS P Statement
Wear eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Store in a dry place. Store in a closed container.

GHS H Statement
Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. Extremely flammable liquid and vapor. May form explosive peroxides. Reacts violently with water. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.

SDS & Safety Documents