Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Harmful if swallowed.
GHS P Statement
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.