Iodine, Certified, 12.7%, 1.000N ±0.005N (0.5M), LabChem™
Manufacturer: Lab Chem LC156612
|1.000N ±0.005N (0.5M)|
|Soluble in water|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Harmful if swallowed.
Causes skin irritation.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Causes serious eye irritation.
Toxic to aquatic life.
GHS P Statement
Avoid breathing mist, vapors, spray.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Wear protective gloves, eye protection.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
Avoid release to the environment.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
If on skin: Wash skin with plenty of soap and water.
Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.