PicoGreen dsDNA quantitation assay is linear over three orders of magnitude and has little sequence dependence, allowing accurate measurement of DNA from many sources, including genomic DNA, viral DNA, miniprep DNA, or PCR amplification products.
- Orders of magnitude more sensitive than UV absorbance readings, saving on precious sample
- Specific for dsDNA in presence of equimolar amounts of RNA
- Easy to use-just add the dye to sample, wait 5 minutes, and read
- Suitable for use in 96- and 384-well plate formats
- Compatible with most fluorescence-based microplate readers and fluorometers and fluorescence
- For PCR-based assays, microarray samples, DNA damage assays, enzyme activity assays, genomic DNA quantitation, measuring dsDNA in complex mixtures and viral DNA quantitation
DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, DNA Quantitation, Nucleic Acid Quantitation
Shipping Condition: Room temperature
|50 pg to 2μg|
|Store Component A at 2—6°C, protect from light. Store Component B at room temperature. Store Component C at 2—6°C.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.