Invitrogen™ Platinum™ SYBR™ Green qPCR SuperMix-UDG
Provides a sensitive and convenient system for real-time PCR detection with SYBR™ Green I dye.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS11733046
The SuperMix format combines amplification and detection reagents into a ready-to-go mix to make set-up easy and ensure reproducible results.
- Platinum™ Taq DNA Polymerase for sensitive amplification from as few as 10 copies of target
- 100% dUTP and UDG enzyme for superior control of carryover contamination, saving time by reducing the number of failed experiments
- Separate tubes of ROX reference dye and BSA for easy optimization on 96-well plates and glass capillary tube instruments
- SYBR™ Green I dye for simple and easy detection of real-time product
Shipping Conditions: Dry Ice
|• Platinum® SYBR® Green qPCR SuperMix-UDG (12.5 mL)
• 50 mM Magnesium Chloride (2 × 1 mL)
• ROX Reference Dye (500 µL)
• 20X BSA (1.3 mL)
Sufficient reagents are provided for 500 reactions of 50 µL each. Stored at -20°C.
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, GeneAmp 5700, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, ViiA™ 7 System, Cepheid SmartCycler, BioRad iCycler iQ|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.