Invitrogen™ CellsDirect™ One-Step qRT-PCR Kit with ROX, for ABI 7000, 7300, 7700, and 7900(HT) instruments
RNA purification step not needed, saves time and money
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS11754100
The CellsDirect One-Step qRT-PCR Kit delivers highly sensitive and specific real-time qPCR results directly from cells, without the need for an RNA purification step.
Streamline Your Workflow In traditional real-time quantitative RT-PCR (qRT-PCR), you first isolate RNA from cells in a time-consuming procedure that can lead to loss of material. Using the CellsDirect One-Step qRT-PCR Kit, you lyse the cells and add the complete lysate directly to a one-step qRT-PCR reaction with minimal handling and sample loss.
Ideal for Your qRT-PCR Application CellsDirect technology is validated for gene expression studies involving limited samples, and is suitable for validation of RNAi knockdowns. CellsDirect One-Step qRT-PCR Kits are especially valuable for high-throughput applications by eliminating costly, time-consuming RNA purification steps. The CellsDirect One-Step qRT-PCR Kit may also be used to detect genomic DNA targets.
CellsDirect One-Step qRT-PCR Kits may be used in conjunction with hydrolysis probes (e.g., TaqMan™) or LUX™ fluorogenic primers.
- Efficiency: Offers significant time and cost savings for increased throughput
- Convenience: Enzyme mix includes both SuperScript™ III Reverse Transcriptase and Platinum™ Taq DNA Polymerase
- Sensitivity: No separate RNA isolation step increases sensitivity by minimizing sample loss
- Broad Detection Range: Detect targets from samples ranging from a single cell to 10,000 cells
- Versatility: Compatible with a wide variety of cell lines and samples collected by Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM)
- For use with ABI 7000, 7300, 7700, and 7900(HT) instruments
This kit includes 2X Reaction Mix containing ROX™ Reference Dye. An equivalent kit containing a separate tube of ROX Reference Dye, is also available.
Gene Expression Analysis and Genotyping, PCR and Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR), Real Time PCR-Based Gene Expression Profiling, Real-Time PCR Directly from Samples
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7700 System, 7900HT Fast System, 7900HT System, Eppendorf® MasterCycler® RealPlex|
|CellsDirect™, Platinum®, SuperScript™|
|10mL Resuspension Buffer; 1mL Lysis Enhancer; 500μL DNase I, Amplification Grade (1U/μL); 160μL 10X DNase I Buffer; 400μL 25mM EDTA; 100μL SuperScript III RT/Platinum Taq Mix; 2 x 1.25mL 2X Reaction Mix with ROX; 1mL 50mM MgSO4; 2mL DEPC-treated water; 10μL HeLa Total RNA (10ng/μL)|
|• 10 ml Resuspension Buffer
• 1 ml Lysis Enhancer
• 500 µl DNase I, Amplification Grade (1 U/µl)
• 160 µl 10X DNase I Buffer
• 400 µl 25 mM EDTA
• 100 µl SuperScript® III RT/Platinum® Taq Mix
• 2 × 1.25 ml 2X Reaction Mix with ROX™
• 1 ml 50 mM MgSO4
• 2 ml DEPC-treated water
• 10 µl HeLa Total RNA (10 ng/µl)
The kit is shipped on dry ice and should be stored at -20°C
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.