Invitrogen™ Platinum™ Quantitative PCR SuperMix-UDG
Is a ready-to-use mixture for high-specificity, real-time quantitative DNA amplification, containing UDG to prevent carryover contamination (1,2).
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS11730017
- Highly sensitive and specific
- Allows room temperature reaction assembly
- Easy to use: just add template and fluorogenic primers or probes for detection
- Includes a vial of 50mM MgCl2 to accommodate a variety of primer/template PCR systems
- Compatible with most real-time instruments
Guaranteed stable for 6 months when properly stored. Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days. Shipping Conditions: Dry Ice.
|Platinum® Quantitative PCR SuperMix-UDG is supplied in a 2X concentration [40 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.4), 100 mM KCl, 6 mM MgCl2 , 400 µM dATP, 400 µM dCTP, 400 µM dGTP, 800 µM dUTP, 40 units/ml UDG, 60 units/ml Platinum® Taq DNA Polymerase, stabilizers]. A vial of 50 mM MgCl2 is also provided. Store at -20°C. Guaranteed stable for 6 months when properly stored.
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days (exact expiry date printed on product and CofA).
|7500 System, BioRad iCycler iQ, BioRad iQ5, Stratagene Mx4000, MJ Chromo4, MJ Opticon, Stratagene Mx3000P, Stratagene Mx3005P, Cepheid SmartCycler, BioRad MyiQ|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.