Invitrogen™ Lipofectamine™ 2000 Transfection Reagent
Versatile transfection reagent that has been shown to effectively transfect the widest variety of adherent and suspension cell lines
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS11668500
Lipofectamine™ 2000 Transfection Reagent is versatile transfection reagent that has been shown to effectively transfect widest variety of adherent and suspension cell lines. Researchers use Lipofectamine™ 2000 Reagent for siRNA- and shRNA-based gene knockdown experiments, as well as for gene expression studies. Lipofectamine 2000 Transfection Reagent is best transfection reagent available from Life Technologies for the co-transfection of siRNA and plasmid DNA.
- Exceptional transfection efficiency in the broadest range of cell lines and the highest levels of recombinant protein expression
- Superior performance for co-transfection of siRNA and plasmid DNA
- Proven efficacy in the presence of serum, eliminates the need to change media following transfection
- Reliable performance for high-throughput applications
- The best choice for establishing stable cell lines
|Plasmid DNA, Synthetic siRNA, RNAi Plasmids (shRNA, miR)|
|Contains one bottle (15 mL) Lipofectamine® 2000 Reagent. Store at 2–8°C. Do not freeze.|
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice|
|Established Cell Lines, Stem Cells, Primary Cells, Hard-to-Transfect Cells|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.