Invitrogen™ E-Gel™ Go! Agarose Gels, 1%
For performing agarose gel electrophoresis with only a few samples to analyze
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LSG441001
- Precast agarose gel cassettes each have four wells and are premixed with a blue light excitable nucleic acid stain
- Can be stored at room temperature and are ready to use without additional buffers or reagents
- Designed specifically to work with the components of the E-Gel Go! System
- For a quick check of end point PCRs, restriction digests, plasmid preps or other molecular biology reactions
- Use proprietary stain formulated to provide the high detection sensitivity and can be visualized with traditional UV transilluminators
- When using blue light the bands must be viewed through an amber filter
- Sharp bands and repeatable, reliable results
- Single comb well formatSample Volume; 10μL
- For DNA fragments up to 4kbp
Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
|Each pack contains 10 individually sealed pouches, each with a single 1% E-Gel Go! precast agarose gel cassette.|
|Each pack contains 10 individually sealed pouches, each with a single 1% E-Gel® Go! precast agarose gel cassette.
Store at room temperature.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.