Invitrogen™ iBright Prestained Protein Ladder
For visualization and protein sizing during Electrophoresis and confirmation of Western blot detection.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LSLC5615
DescriptionInvitrogen iBright Prestained Protein Ladder provide direct visualization during electrophoresis and transfer of Western blots, and chemiluminescent or fluorescent Western blot visualization of two unstained proteins for confirmation of western blot detection.
The iBright Prestained Protein Ladder contains twelve recombinant proteins, ten (11 to 250 kDa) that are blue-stained and fluor-labeled for direct and near-IR fluorescent visualization and protein sizing, and two proteins (30 kDa and 80 kDa) that are unstained and contain IgG binding sites to bind the primary and secondary antibodies used for chemiluminescent and fluorescent detection of the target protein. These two unstained proteins are compatible with chemiluminescent substrates and fluorescent antibodies.
- Broad size range: twelve proteins spanning 11 to 250 kDa
- Fluorescent visualization: detect the ten stained proteins using the 670nm red laser or 700nm channel of a fluorescence imager
- Western blot confirmation: detect the two unstained proteins using the detection system for the target protein
- Ready to use: supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels
- Sharp bands: clear, sharp bands for direct visualization on both gel and membrane
- Reference band: 55 kDa band has greater intensity for easy orientation
- Quality tested: each lot evaluated by SDS-PAGE and western blotting
|2 x 250 μL|
|Chemiluminescence or Fluorescence|
|Protein Molecular Weight Marker/Ladder|
|Electrophoresis and Western blotting|