Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ Phenyl LC Columns
Get excellent retention and unique selectivity for aromatic and moderately polar analytes with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ Phenyl reversed phase HPLC columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 25905013001
Get excellent retention and unique selectivity for aromatic and moderately polar analytes with Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ Phenyl reversed phase HPLC columns. A butyl (C4) linker in the phenyl bonded phase allows for superior alignment of the phenyl ring with aromatic molecules, thus enhancing pi-pi interactions and improving the retention of the molecules. The C4 linker also provides the stationary phase with moderate hydrophobicity, making it ideal for the separation of analyte mixtures with varying polarity and aromaticity. The outstanding peak shape results in greater sensitivity.Special Selectivity
- Provides selectivity complementary to that provided by alkyl chain phases
- Moderate hydrophobicity compared to C18
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC, or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3, and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Guard Cartridge, 4 PK|
|Uniguard Direct-connection and Stand Alone Holder|
|2 to 8|