Embed routine tissue samples into paraffin blocks for microtome sectioning comfortably and efficiently with the Thermo Scientific™ HistoStar™ Embedding Workstation. This workstation reduces fatigue and potential errors common when using other uncomfortable, hot or poorly illuminated embedding centers.Brightly Illuminated and Clutter Free
- User-adjustable LED lighting uniformly illuminates the workspace without the clutter of awkward remote lamps, reducing fatigue and minimizing errors.
- Smooth and insulated user contact points provide a cool, comfortable workspace.
- Constructed to eliminate pressure points and uncomfortable heat conditions.
- 5 liter paraffin capacity, coldplate area for 72 base molds, large heated workspace and specimen holding area enable users to manage heavy workflow in even the busiest laboratories.
- Workstation offers the first adjustable paraffin dispense paddle.
- A simple adjustment moves paddle to the most ergonomic position for each user.
- Embed even Super Mega Cassettes with ease.
- Only workstation with a heated wax trimmer built directly into the workspace.
- Remove excess paraffin at the embedding station, eliminating the need for additional equipment or wax scraping at the microtome.
- Large, easy-to-read touchscreen display allows quick access to temperature controls and other parameters.
- Programmable asleep mode saves energy during workflow lapses.
- Robust design minimizes moving parts, reducing wear and service requirements and ensuring dependable performance for years.