Oakton™ Digi-Sense™ Flexible Insulated-Wire Thermocouple Probes
Optimize readings and temperature accuracy for a variety of applications with these probes. Cole-Parmer™ Digi-Sense™ Flexible Insulated-Wire Thermocouple Probes are ideal for high-temperature measurements and can be used with liquids, gases and semisolids.
Manufacturer: Oakton™ 851696
DescriptionAll insulated-wire probes include straight insulated cable with no handle. Fiberglass and ceramic insulated probes have exposed junctions; use for high-temperature applications. Exposed junction probes are not recommended for use with aqueous solutions (type J exposed-junction probes will rust when exposed to moisture).
- Each probe comes with color coded ANSI mini-connectors: type J-black, type K-yellow, type T-blue, and type E-purple.
- Ceramic Fiber-Insulated Wire Probes for high-temperature measurements.
- Gerneral-Purpose Probes are designed for use with liquids, gases and semisolids.
- ABS handles provide a light weight design for ease of use along with durability
- Probe handles feature a strain relief spring that protects the cable connection against damage due to repeated flexing and tugging
|Industrial environments where fast accurate readings are required|
|Thermocouple Probe, type K|
|–250 to 1100°C|