Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ General Protocol Ovens
Perform routine, day-to-day work in these general protocol ovens, which provide a safe, ideal heating and drying solution for research, clinical or industrial needs.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 51028872
Perform routine applications simply and safely with Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ General Protocol Ovens. These ovens provide an ideal heating and drying solution for research, clinical or industrial needs.
- Operating temperatures from 50°C to 250°C
- Automatic over-temperature alarm system
- Low overall energy consumption
- Built-in timer
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel chambers with rounded corners
- Large, easy-to-read vacuum fluorescent display
- Easy-to-use, microprocessor-controlled touch button operation
- Doors can be opened at over 180°C
Availability may vary by country
|Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|50°C to 250°C|
|2 supplied/16 max.|
|ON / OFF|
|22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82 cm)|
|16.3 x 17.2 x 22.8 in. (41.4 x 43.8 x 58 cm)|
|120 V 60 Hz|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.