Heidolph™ Hei-Connect Magnetic Hot Plate Stirrer, 20°C to 300°C, Aluminum
Stirring Range: 100 to 1400 rpm; Shape: Round; Size: 5.7 in. dia.; Max. Sample Load: 25 kg
Manufacturer: Heidolph™ 036110604CA
- Comes with a RS 232 interface
- Monitor and control your process with the Hei-Control software or your own program
- Benefit from reproducible results and the option to program ramps and interval processes
- Hei-Control software included in the scope of delivery
- This unit features a digital display and allows for easy setting and monitoring of values in the illuminated readout
- For your protection, an independent safety circuit will switch off heating if hotplate temperature exceeds 25°C over set temperature
- Digital speed setting from 100 to 1,400 rpm at an accuracy of ± 2% and temperature setting up to 300°C
- A separate on/off switch for heating prevents an unintentional heat-up.
- An illuminated button indicates clearly if the heating mode is activated
- To protect your sample from overheating a safety circuit switches off heating if the temperature sensor is not immersed in your media vessel
- The timer function allows you to define expiry times for the heating and rotation functions separately.
- Our unique Kera-Disk plate provides an aluminum top plate for immediate heat transfer and a ceramic coating makes the top plate chemical and scratch resistant.
|Hei-Connect Software, Temperature Probe|
|5°C to 31°C at 80% rel. humidity; 32 to 40°C decreasing linearly up to max. 50% rel. humidity|
|Hot Plate Stirrer,Stirrer|
|100 to 1400 rpm|
|135 mm dia.|
|20°C to 300°C|