Thermo Scientific™ HDPE Jugs with White LDPE Foam-Lined Polypropylene Screw Closure
Thermo Scientific™ HDPE Jugs meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 3154000
Thermo Scientific™ HDPE Jugs meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride. HDPE Jugs with a narrow mouth and sturdy handle make carrying and pouring higher volume samples easy. Recommended for collecting water samples to be analyzed for inorganic trace analytes.
- HDPE container with white LDPE-lined Polypropylene Cap
- Caps assembled onto containers
- Narrow mouth for precision pouring
- Recommended for collecting water samples and other low viscous liquids
- Sturdy handle for easy transport and pouring
- Unprocessed container comes assembled and ready for your own cleaning procedure
Certified containers come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each container individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Polypropylene screw closures.
- Certified containers also include barcoding, analysis labels, COA, security sealed carton.
|Certified containers meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide, and fluoride; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|Metals and water quality, Cyanide, Fluoride|
|1 gal., 4000 mL|
|Case of 6|
|Metals and water quality, CN, F|