Hamilton™ Super Syringe Gastight™ Syringes
Large volume GASTIGHT syringe ideal for dispensing volumes from 50mL up to 2L. The Super Syringe is the only Hamilton syringe that is made with an acrylic barrel instead of a glass barrel.
Manufacturer: Hamilton™ HAM86302
Super Syringe Terminations
- Trachael- This termination accepts 5/8 inch inner diameter flexible tubing
- PTFE Luer Lock (TLL) - This termination has a PTFE, male Luer taper with nickelplated brass locking hub for use with Kel-F needles, metal hub needles, and universal connectors. Also, the TLL is used with Hamilton diluters/dispensers, OEM applications, and manual operations. The version with slots is used during the attachment to some instruments but does not effect the connection to needles. Autoclavable when disassembled, except on 25mL and greater syringes. Repeated autoclaving will shorten syringe life.
- Point Style 2 - Sharp, beveled, curved, non-coring needle point recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 33-10
- Point Style 3 - Blunt needle point for use with HPLC injection valves and for sample pipetting. Available gauges: 33-10
- Point Style 4 - Standard 12° beveled needle point is recommended for life science applications. Available gauges: 33-10. Special point styles such as 30°, 45°, or any other angle are available upon request
- Point Style 5 - Conical needle with side port for penetration of septa, thin-gauged vinyls and plastics without coring. Available gauges: 26-10
- Point Style AS - Special conical style needle point used on autosampler syringes the non-coring needle point is recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 26 & 22
†, ‡No Needle Available
|For air sampling, preparing gas standards, calibrating reservoirs, pneumographs and spirometers|
|General Purpose Syringe|
|No needle available|
|Tracheal Adapter (accepts 5/8 in. ID flexible tubing)|