missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Use at Room Temperature No Methanol Required Lower CostDescription & Specifications
- Provides a fast separation for glyphosate and its metabolites
- Does not have to be heated to 65°C so column heater not needed for this method
- Does not require the use of methanol in the mobile phase
- Costs much less than other glyphosate columns
- One particle size: 7μm
- Three column internal diameters: 2.1 to 4.6mm
- Two column materials: 316 stainless steel and PEEK
- Analytical and semiprep/preparative guard columns
Use for EPA Method #547.
|0 to 100% Aqueous, organic modifier|
|1 to 13|