missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
High Sensitivity Long Column Life Analyze Mono or Divalent Cations Unique SelectivityDescription & Specifications
Can be used with any existing HPLC or ion chromatograph to easily determine cations in air, water and soil. PRP-X200 columns provide a number of benefits
Better than Wet Chemical Methods
- Ion chromatography will greatly reduce sample pretreatment and improve the accuracy and precision of results.
- Separate ions at concentrations from 20ppb to 20ppm without suppression or elaborate preconcentration techniques
- Highly inert polymeric support resists chemical attack from organic solvents and aqueous buffers (0-100% aqueous or organic; pH 1 to 13), effectively lengthening column life. If column performance should deteriorate (peak broadening and a loss of symmetry), a regeneration protocol will usually return your chromatography to its original state.
- Quickly and easily separate five monovalent cations in five minutes or four divalent cations in four minutes
- Highly inert poly(styrene-divinylbenzene) packing allows the use of organic modifier. By varying the concentration of methanol the resolution between cations can be altered.
- One particle size: 10°m
- Four column internal diameters: 2.1 to 10.0mm
- Two column materials: 316 stainless steel and PEEK
- Analytical and semiprep/preparative guard columns
|Analyzing inorganic and organic cations using conductivity or UV detection|
|5 to 60°C|
|pH 1 to 13, 0 to 100% aqueous, organic modifier|