Hamilton™ 1700 Series Gastight™ Syringes: LTN Termination
Gastight version of the original 700 series syringes, ideal for dispensing volumes from 1 up to 500μL
Manufacturer: Hamilton™ HAM81243
Syringe series offers a variety of different terminations and needle options.
1700 Series Syringe Terminations
- Cemented Needle (N)- For low volume syringes the needles are cemented into the glass syringe barrel at a point corresponding to the zero graduation mark. With this termination, dead volume is limited to the internal volume of the needle. Not autoclavable. Needle gauge is determined by the syringe volume and are not user-selectable.
- Luer Tip (LT)- The needles are removable and fit over a ground glass hub which is tapered in the shape of a male luer. The LT termination will accept most hypodermic needles but was designed specifically for use with Hamilton Kel-F needles. This termination increases the dead volume in the syringe, which may not be appropriate for some applications. Autoclavable when disassembled.
- Point Style 2 - Sharp, beveled, curved, non-coring needle point recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 3 - Blunt needle point for use with HPLC injection valves and for sample pipetting. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 4 - Standard 12° beveled needle point is recommended for life science applications. Available gauges: 34-10. Special needle angles such as 0° to 60° available upon request.
- Point Style 5 - Conical needle with side port for penetration of septa, thin-gauged vinyls and plastics without coring. Available gauges: 26-10
- Point Style AS - Special conical style needle point used on autosampler syringes the non-coring needle point is recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 26-10
|Certificate of calibration traceable to NIST|
|Ideal for dispensing both liquids and gases, useful for samples with dissolved or suspended molecules|