Promega™ HaloLink™ Protein Array Systems
Provides a convenient way to create protein array
$94.16 - $94.16
Using the HaloLink Protein Array Systems, HaloTag™ fusion proteins are expressed in cell-free expression system and then covalently captured on hydrogel-coated glass slides derivatized with HaloTag ligands. Fusion proteins are captured directly from expression reaction mixture without prior purification. Using this approach, multiple fusion proteins can be rapidly synthesized and immobilized in parallel on slide surface, and entire experiment including protein expression, custom array formation and protein interaction analysis can be completed in less than eight hours.
- Cell-free expression systems allow quick, single-tube, coupled transcription/translation for production of proteins of interest to be used in protein array experiment
- HaloTag fusion proteins are covalently bound to HaloLink Slide, providing irreversible binding of captured protein
- Protein of interest is immobilized directly from cell-free expression reaction, no protein purification step required
- Slides have hydrogel coating to prevent nonspecific binding while preserving functionality of specifically captured proteins
- 50-well configuration for multiple interactions to be studied in parallel without robotic arrayer
- Mutated hydrolase
- Forms covalent bond with HaloTag ligands
- Consists of recombinant Protein G from Streptococci without albumin-binding domain and HaloTag protein
- Molecular weight: 58kDa
- Can be covalently coupled to different chloroalkane surfaces, reactive and fluorescent HaloTag ligands
Protein:protein, protein:drug or protein:nucleic acid interactions
|Protein : protein interactions, protein: drug interactions, protein: nucleic acid interactions, antibody immobilization|
|Two slide system contains HaloLink slides, HaloLink array gaskets for creating 50-well arrays, a HaloTag standard Protein, anti-HaloTag Antibody and cell-free expression system (TNT™ T7 Quick coupled transcription/translation system or T|
|−30 to −10°C|
By use of this product, Researcher agrees to be bound by the terms of this limited use statement. If the researcher is not willing to accept the conditions of this limited use statement, and the product is unused, Promega will accept return of the unused product and provide the researcher with a full refund.
Researchers may only use this product in their own research and may modify or link Promega HaloTag ligands to Promega or customer-supplied moieties. No other use or transfer of this product is authorized without the express, written consent of Promega including, without limitation, commercial use. With respect to any uses outside this label license, including any diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic uses, please contact Promega for supply and licensing information. Promega makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with regards to this product. The terms of this agreement shall be governed under the laws of the State of Wisconsin, USA.
U.S. Patent 7,429,472 and other patents pending.
U.S. Patents 5,324,637 and 5,492,817, Australian Patent 660329 and other patents.
For Research Use. Any use of the product for diagnostics requiring clearance or approval by the FDA may require a license under Mayo Clinic U.S. Patent 6,027,913.