H-B Instrument™ Durac™ Bi-Metallic Surface Temperature Thermometers: Stainless Steel
With 2.5% or 2.5° accuracy — ideal for measuring temperatures in pipes, griddles and hot plates.. H-B Instrument Durac Bi-Metallic Stainless Steel Surface Temperature Thermometers are designed for boilers, process lines, motors, pipes, griddles and hot plates or anywhere a surface temperature needs to be measured. These bi-metal thermometers provide an inexpensive temperature measurement solution and quick readings.
Manufacturer: H-B Instrument™ B613201500
Thermometer, Surface Temperature; H-B Instrument; Durac; Bi-Metallic; For pipes, hotplates; Stainless-steel 304 constructed; Range: 0 deg. to 400 deg. C; 64mm dial size; 5 deg. Divisions; Single thin spring mount back
Stainless-steel construction with a variety of backing options.
- Feature steel case, glass lens and polished aluminum dial with easy-to-read graduations
- Bimetallic coil movement and 2 in. (50mm) or 2.5 in. (64mm) aluminum dial
- Divisions range from 1° to 10° depending on item
- Backings include single magnetic backing, double magnet backing, single thin spring and single wide spring
- Spring mount easily attaches to pipes and process lines
- Magnet mount attaches to a ferrous surface
|±2.5° or 2.5% whichever is greater|
|Measuring temperatures in pipes, griddles and hot plates.|
|Bi-Metallic Surface Temperature Thermometer|
|2.5 in. (64mm)|
|Single thin spring mount back|
|0° to 400°C|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.