GVS Nitrocellulose-Mixed Esters of Cellulose Membrane Filters
Uniform microporous structure has low extractables, low ash
Manufacturer: GVS MM1215452
- Cellulose nitrate/cellulose acetate polymers offer fast flow, high throughput, no contaminating fibers
- No cytotoxic wetting agents
- Hydrophilic; extractables <4%; biologically inert; <0.05% ash
- Gridded types for particle counting
- Thickness, 150μm (except 0.10μm membranes, 130μm)
- 0.22 and 0.45μm sizes are tested for microbial recovery, bacteria retention
- White membranes autoclavable at 121°C (250°F) for 20 minutes
- Black membranes provide dark background for particle analyses
- Not autoclavable
Microbiological determinations; industrial hygiene procedures; clarifying aqueous solutions; determination of lead, chromium, cadmium, beryllium, arsenic, airborne asbestos and other particulates.
In dispenser packs of 25 or 100. Nitrocellulose 47mm membrane filters in 0.22 and 0.45μm thickness are also available in presterilized packs, as well as autoclavable packs suitable for onsite presterilization. Order online or contact your Fisher Scientific™ Customer Service Representative.
|Microbiological determinations; industrial hygiene procedures; clarifying aqueous solutions; determination of lead, chromium, cadmium, beryllium, arsenic, airborne asbestos and other particulates.|
|Mixed Cellulose Esters (MCE) (Nitrate and Acetate)|