Gilson™ PIPETMAN™ EcoPack™ Tips
Ensures optimal performance of PIPETMAN pipettes across the full volume range. Gilson™ PIPETMAN™ EcoPack™ Tips are fully autoclavable.
Manufacturer: Gilson™ F161630
Tips, Standard; Gilson PIPETMAN EcoPack; Model: D10; Autoclavable under moist heat/121deg.C/20 min./1bar; Rapid-sealing strip prevents contamination and loss of tips; Vol.: 0.1 - 10uL; 1,000 Tips/Box
- Optimized geometry and pure polypropylene material ensure low retention and naturally hydrophobic surface
- Manufactured in a cleanroom and hence no risk of contamination
- Full traceability from the mold to the bench guaranteed
- Volume graduations make it easy to visually check the volume aspirated
- Requires low tip-mounting force
- Easy identification with color-coded packaging
- Bulk Packs are sealed with a tamper-proof strip which can easily be opened for quick access
- Bulk Packs are closed using the rapid-sealing strip to prevent contamination and loss of tips
- Each EcoPack box contains 10,000 tips (10 bags of 1000 tips)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your 9-digit account number, or become a registered user on fishersci.com by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service at 1-800-766-7000.
|0.1 to 10μL|