Gibco™ VEGF Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor (VEGF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHC9394
DescriptionVEGF exerts angiogenic, mitogenic and vascular permeability-enhancing activities specific for endothelial cells. VEGF has also been shown to be chemotactic for monocytes and osteoblasts.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human umbilical vein cells (HUVEC)
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Stem Cell Differentiation; Embryonic Stem Cell Culture; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture; Differentiation & Developmetn|
|VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor)|
|ED50 range: 1-6ng/mL|
|Store this lyophilized preparation at 2 to 8°C. Upon reconstitution, apportion into working aliquots and store at ≤ –20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
|Proliferation of HUVECs (Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|1.0 x 106 - 1.7 x 105 units/mg|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.