Gibco™ TGFB3 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Transforming Growth Factor β 3 (TGFB3) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHG9302
Protein; Gibco; TGFB3 Recombinant Human Protein; 250ug; Source: Human; Purity: 98%TGFB3 is involved in epithelial and endothelial cell proliferation and differentiation during development.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined in a toxicity assay using WHO Standard 98/608 for direct comparison
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|TGFs (Transforming Growth Factors)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|