Gibco™ TGFB2 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Transforming Growth Factor β 2 (TGFB2) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHG9124
DescriptionTGFB2 binds the transforming growth factor-β receptor and plays a role in regulation of cell growth and proliferation. It may be involved in mesenchymal-epithelial cell interactions during development.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High purity recombinant bioactive protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by its ability to inhibit the mouse IL-4 dependent proliferation of mouse HT-2 cells
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Stem Cell Differentiation; Embryonic Stem Cell Culture; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture; Mesenchymal Stem Cell Culture; Differentiation & Development|
|Store at -5° to -30°C.|
|Inhibition of proliferation of HT2 cells|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|TGFs (Transforming Growth Factors)|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.