Gibco™ PDGF-BB Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Platelet Derived Growth Factor-BB (PDGF-BB) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPMG0041
Protein; Gibco; PDGF-BB Recombinant Mouse Protein; 100ug; Source: MouseMembers of the PDGF family are mitogenic factors for cells of mesenchymal origin.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose-dependent proliferation of BALB/c 3T3 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|PDGFs (Platelet-Derived Growth Factors)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|