Gibco™ M-CSF Recombinant Human Protein
M-CSF (macrophage colony-stimulating factor) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHC9504
DescriptionM-CSF induces proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells into macrophages and growth and differentiation of monocytes.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High-purity, recombinant, bioactive protein: to help ensure our growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of our recombinant proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by measuring the dose dependent stimulation of proliferation of mouse M-NFS-60 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Stem Cell Differentiation; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture; Differentiation & Development|
|>95% by SDS-PAGE|
|Store this lyophilized preparation at 2° to 8°C, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, apportion into working aliquots and store at ≤ -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
|GM-CSF, G-CSF, & M-CSF|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.