Gibco™ IL17F Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human IL17F is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHC9551
Protein; Gibco; IL17F Recombinant Human Protein; 100ug; Source: Human; Purity: 90 %IL17F is a member of structurally related cytokines. The IL-17 family of cytokines plays a role in mediating proinflamatory responses.
- High purity: minimal interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High purity recombinant bioactive protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to help ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in house activity testing includes a variety of cell proliferation, cytotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose-dependent induction of IL-6 secretion from NDHF Adult fibroblasts
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at -5° to -30°C.|
|Induction of IL-6 secretion from NDHF cells|
|Cytokines & Receptors|