Gibco™ IGF1 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHG0071
DescriptionIGF1 binds its receptor, IGF1R, activating several signaling pathways. IGF1 has been shown to be involved in proliferation, differentiation, survival, growth, apoptosis and regeneration.
- High purity: Minimizes interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: More results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High purity recombinant bioactive protein: To help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to help ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: In-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of mouse FDC-P1 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|Store at -5° to -30°C.|
|Proliferation of mouse FDC-P1 cells|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|IGFs (Insulin-Like Growth Factors)|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.