Gibco™ IFN-γ Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Interferon-γ (IFN-γ) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHC4033
Protein; Gibco; IFN-gamma Recombinant Human Protein; 1mg; Source: Human; Purity: 95%IFN-γ is involved in many biological processes such as inducing the secretion of TNF-α and stimulating the release of reactive oxygen species from macrophages. It is also involved with bone growth and inhibits bone resorption. It is anti-viral and anti-parasitic and inhibits the proliferation of cells.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent cytostasis of human WiDr cells
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice. This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture; Mesenchymal Stem Cell Culture; Cell Signaling|
|Store at -68° to -85°C.|
|Cytokines & Receptors|