Gibco™ GM-CSF Recombinant Mouse Protein
Recombinant Mouse Granulocyte Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPMC2014
Protein; Gibco; GM-CSF Recombinant Mouse Protein; 2ug; Source: Mouse; Purity: 95%GM-CSF is involved in many biological responses including the growth and development of granulocyte and macrophage progenitor cells, stimulation and the initiation of differentiation of myeloblasts and monoblasts, and chemotaxis of eosinophils.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of MC/9 cells
Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Stem Cell Differentiation; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture; Mesenchymal Stem Cell Culture; Differentiation & Development|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
|GM-CSF, G-CSF, & M-CSF|
|Cytokines & Receptors|