Gibco™ FLT3 Ligand Recombinant Human Protein
Fms-Like Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand (FLT3 Ligand, FLT3LG) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHC9415
DescriptionFLT3 Ligand is a cytokine involved in hematopoeisis.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of human OCI-AML5 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Hematopoietic Stem Cell Culture|
|>95% by SDS-PAGE|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|Lyophilized Human FLT3 Ligand should be stored at 2° to 8°C, preferably desiccated. Store reconstituted Human FLT3 Ligand at ≤ -20°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.