missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Description & Specifications
DescriptionFibroblast growth factor-basic is known as FGF-basic, bFGF, FGF 2, FGF-β, and heparin binding growth factor. FGF-basic is involved in a number of biological processes, including embryonic development and differentiation, neuron differentiation, survival, regeneration, and the proliferation of cells of mesodermal origin and many cells of neuroectodermal, ectodermal, and endodermal origin.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High-purity, recombinant, bioactive protein: to help ensure growth factors from Life Technologies are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing of recombinant proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of BALB/3T3 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|FGF-Basic (AA 10-155)|