Gibco™ FGF-8b Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Fibroblast Growth Factor 8B (FGF-8B) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHG0273
DescriptionFGF-8b is one of the isoforms of FGF-8, and is involved in many biological processes including angiogenesis.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent proliferation of BALB/3T3 cells
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Stem Cell Differentiation; Embryonic Stem Cell Culture; Differentiation & Development|
|FGFs (Fibroblast Growth Factors)|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|Store at 2° to 8°C.|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.