Gibco™ DKK1 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human Dickkopf Homolog 1 (DKK1) is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHC9211
DescriptionDKK1 is a member of the dickkopf family. It is a secreted protein with two cysteine-rich regions and is involved in embryonic development through its inhibition of the WNT signaling pathway.
- High purity: no interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High Purity Recombinant Bioactive Protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to ensure a biologically active protein
- High Biological Activity: in-house activity testing of Gibco Recombinant Proteins includes cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, chemotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, anti-viral, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by a functional ELISA measuring the ability of human DKK1 to bind immobilized recombinant human LRP6/Fc chimera receptor
- Proven Compatibility: Gibco proteins are bioassayed with Gibco media
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture|
|>95% by SDS-PAGE|
|Cytokines & Receptors|
|Linear range of 0.3 to 40ng/mL|
|Store lyophilized human DKK1 at 2° to 8°C, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, apportion into working aliquots and store at ≤ -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.