Gibco™ BMP7 Recombinant Human Protein
Recombinant Human BMP7 is a bioactive protein intended for use in cell culture applications
Manufacturer: Gibco™ LSPHC9543
DescriptionBMP7 is a member of the bone morphogenetic protein family which is part of the transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-β) superfamily. The TGF-β superfamily includes many families of growth and differentiation factors. Bone morphogenetic proteins were originally identified by an ability of demineralized bone extract to induce endochondral osteogenesis in vivo at an extraskeletal site.
- High purity: minimal interference from other proteins or contaminants
- High biological activity: more results with less protein
- Proven compatibility: Gibco proteins bioassayed with Gibco media
- High purity recombinant bioactive protein: to help ensure Gibco growth factors are of the highest quality, each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to help ensure a biologically active protein
- High biological activity: in-house activity testing includes a variety of cell proliferation, cytotaxis, calcium flux, secondary cytokine up-regulation, induction of surface antigen expression, and protease assays; specific activity is determined by the dose dependent induction of alkaline phosphatase production in the ATDC-5 cell line (Mouse chondrogenic cell line)
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice.
|Cell Culture; Mammalian Cell Culture; Cell Analysis; Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function; Primary Cell Culture; Neuronal Cell Culture; Stem Cell Research; Stem Cell Culture; Stem Cell Differentiation; Embryonic Stem Cell Culture; Mesenchymal Stem Cell Culture; Neural Stem Cell Culture; Differentiation & Development|
|Store at -5° to -30°C.|
|Induction of alkaline phosphatase in ATDC5 cells|
|Growth Factors & Receptors|
|BMPs (Bone Morphogenetic Proteins) & Related Factors|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for animal or human diagnostic or therapeutic use.