American Educational Products Geological Dynamics Stream Table
Learn how nature and human beings impact the flow and quality of the Earth's water supply.
Manufacturer: American Educational Products HUB916
Construct lakes, rivers, and oceans in order to experiment with stream piracy, delta formation, beach erosion and many other water erosion and deposition effects.
- Provides a working model to observe stream aging, lake formations and landform development
- Develop process skills such as observation, prediction, measurement and hypothesizing
- 30 in. (76.2cm) high tubular steel cart includes a nonbreakable, 67L × 24 in.W (170 × 61cm) thermoplastic tray, locking wheels and convenient under-shelf storage for accessories
- Student workbook contains 32 pages of lesson plans with over 20 stream table investigations
- The Wavemaker has a battery-operated oscillating drive mechanism to observe the effects of wave action on shoreline formation
- To study how rain alters the land through erosion, the Rainmaker creates a square foot of rainfall, from sprinkle to downpour, over any part of the table
- Plotting Grid fits over the tray at any position to enable the study of contours, stream patterns, and the effects of stream flowrates
- Once water and sand are added, the unit is completely self-contained, portable and usable in any classroom or laboratory setting
Stream table must be shipped via motor freight.
|66 x 26 in. (167.6 x 66.04cm)|
|Rainmaker, plotting grid, hydro-geology stream table cart, wavemaker, stream table lab manual, 50 lb. of sand, thermoplastic tray, student workbook|
|Provides a working model to observe stream aging, lake formations and landform development|
|6 to 12|
|Hydro geology stream table|