Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing

Genlantis™ ImmunoPure™ HD Normal Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMNCs)

Consists of a variety of immune cells derived from the peripheral blood of normal adults, thereby qualifying them for a diverse number of cell-based experiments

Manufacturer: genlantis  PBMC001

 View more versions of this product

Catalog No. PBMC001

  • / Each

Description & Specifications


Quantity 25 x 106 Cells
Certifications/Compliance IRB, FDA
Source Peripheral Blood of Normal Adults
Type Normal Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells
Storage Requirements -170°C
Media Type RPMI1640 medium + 10% (v/v) FBS, 2mM Glutamine, 1% (v/v) non-essential Amino Acids, 1% (v/v) Sodium Pyruvate, 50 U/mL Penicillin, 50mg/mL Streptomycin and 50mg/mL Kanamycin
For Use With (Application) Carry the duty of fighting infections as part of the immune system response

  • Proprietary reagents ensure high survival and recovery rates
  • Analyzed and characterized by Flow cytometry
  • Each lot tested to be free from infectious agents and contaminants
  • PBMCs are blood cells with round nucleus and consist of lymphocytes, monocytes, and macrophages
  • Lymphocyte and monocyte fractions are isolated from whole blood using apheresis
  • These blood cells carry duty of fighting infections as part of immune system response
  • PBMNCs are immediately cryopreserved by decreasing temperature by 1°C/minute down to -170°C
  • Typically about 75% of the lymphocyte population consists of T cells (CD4+ and CD8+ cells ∽75%), with the other 25% being B cells and Natural Killer (NK) cells