Whatman™ 13mm SPARTAN™ HPLC Certified Syringe Filters
Provides reproducible results from the filtration of organic and aqueous solutions in HPLC. Whatman™ 13mm Spartan™ HPLC Certified Syringe Filters is resistant to common HPLC solvents and exhibits very low levels of extractables that could otherwise interfere with analysis.
Manufacturer: Whatman™ 10463032
Syringe filter, HPLC certified; Whatman; Spartan; Filtration media: regenerated cellulose; Diameter: 13mm; Pore size: 0.45um; Outlet connector: mini-tip; Inlet connector: female luer lock; Housing: polypropyleneReady-to-use filter unit with a hydrophilic, low protein-binding membrane made of regenerated cellulose and polycarbonate housing. Tested and certified for the absence of UV-absorbing substances at wavelengths of 210 and 254nm with water, methanol and acetonitrile.
- Excellent chemical resistance against the standard aqueous and organic HPLC solvents
- Low dead volume (< 10μl)
- Versatile— Use for any application requiring a chemically resistant hydrophilic, low protein-binding membrane.
- Documented batch-to-batch quality and consistency ensure reproducible results
- Mini-Tip outlet is ideal for filtration into very small sample bottles
- Purification of aqueous and organic solutions
- Filtration of protein solutions
|Regenerated Cellulose (RC)|
|Filtration of organic and aqueous solutions in HPLC with reproducible results; Purification of aqueous and organic solutions; Filtration of protein solutions|
|Female luer lock|