Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) SE 600 and 660 Ruby Standard Dual-Cooled Vertical Gel Unit
Run denaturing and native polyacrylamide, 2-D, electrophoresis, agarose, and nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
Manufacturer: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 80647957
Units ensure uniform heat in gels because, firstly, the gels are completely immersed in the lower buffer for uniform heat transfer and, secondly, a standard magnetic stirrer circulates buffer around the vertically suspended heat exchanger to maintain homogeneous lower buffer temperature. The ergonomical design provides two built-in side handles, which facilitates carrying and handling.
- Run denaturing and native polyacrylamide, 2-D, electrophoresis, agarose, and nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
- Maintain temperature between 1 and 45°C with built-in heat exchanger for faster runs with no sacrifice in quality
- Run two gels simultaneously-or run four gels using accessory divider plates
- Cast single or multiple gels in the two-place casting stand or in the four-gel or ten-gel accessory casters
- Perform second-dimension separations using two 7cm IPG strips side-by-side, allowing eight second-dimension separations at once
- Cast and run wide mini gels using 8cm glass plates and clamps
- Run up to four gels (up to 112 samples) in a single run
- Divider plates convert single-gel sandwiches into two-gel club sandwiches, which seal and fit into the casting stand exactly like single gels
If gels longer than 16 cm are required, the SE 660 runs gels up to 24cm. Except for gel length, the SE 660 has identical features to those of SE 600 Ruby.
|18 x 16 cm Plate|
|3 Sets of Glass plates, four 16cm clamp assemblies, 6 cams, dual gel casting stand with leveling base and level, Buffer dam, spacer-mate alignment template, wonder wedge plate separation tool, two 15-well combs and two sets of 1.5mm thick spacers|