GE Healthcare™ Percoll™ PLUS Centrifugation Media
Low endotoxin reagent for density gradient centrifugation of cells, viruses, and subcellular particles. GE Healthcare™ Percoll™ PLUS Centrifugation Media is non-toxic, shows low viscosity and is ideal for density gradients.
$308.00 - $841.00
- Gradients can either be preformed or spontaneously generated by centrifugation at moderate speeds in an angle-head rotor
- Low viscosity of media allows cell isolations on preformed gradients to be completed in only a few minutes using low centrifugal forces (200 to 1000xG)
- Iso-osmotic gradients throughout cover a range of densities up to 1.3g/mL
- Nontoxic, almost chemically inert and does not adhere to membranes
- Adjustable to physiological ionic strength and pH; can be buffered within pH range 5.5 to 10.0 without change in properties
- Silica sol coated with covalently linked silane; 15-30nm dia. bead size
- Low endotoxin levels (max. 2 EU/mL); well-suited for cell separation in clinical research applications
For in vitro research use only.
|8.9 to 9.9|
|For separation of cells, subcellular particles and larger Viruses (down to ∼70S) under gentle conditions that preserve viability and morphological integrity|
|4° to 30°C|
|Colorless to Slightly Yellow|