Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) illustra™ MicroSpin™ G-25 Columns
Use for the rapid purification of DNA >10 base pairs in length in a wide range of applications. Cytiva Life Sciences™ llustra™ MicroSpin™ G-25 Columns are ideal for desalting, buffer exchange, and removal of unincorporated nucleotides from end-labeled oligonucleotides.
Manufacturer: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 27532501
- In spin-column chromatography, permit rapid buffer exchange/desalting of PCR products and other DNAs in volumes of 10 to 100μL
- Provide rapid purification of newly synthesized oligonucleotides in 100 to 150μL of deprotection solution
- Other applications incude desalting/buffer exchange of DNA and removal of unincorporated radionucleotides from end-labeled oligonucleotides in volumes of 10 to 100μL
- Require less than four minutes from sample application to collection of purified product
- Tested in nickase, single- and double-stranded exonuclease, and RNase assays
Desalting/buffer exchange of DNA, Removal of unincorporated radionucleotides from end-labeled oligonucleotides in volumes of 10 to 100μL
Conveniently prepacked with Sephadex™ G-25 DNA Grade pre-equilibrated in distilled water containing 0.05% Kathon™ CG/ICP Biocide
|Desalting/buffer exchange of DNA, Removal of unincorporated radionucleotides from end-labeled Oligonucleotides in volumes of 10 to 100μL|
Spend $25 or more on Cytiva products and get a welcome gift basket at no additional cost.
Purchase $100 in qualifying GE Healthcare products and get a Welcome Gift Basket at no additional cost.