GE Healthcare HisTrap™ FF Columns: 16 × 25mm
Use for optimized purification of histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cells by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC). GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ HisTrap™ FF Columns: 16 × 25mm is a ready-to-use column, prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow.
$192.87 - $192.87
- Prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow media
- Column material: polypropylene
- Bed dimensions: 16 × 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
- Protein binding capacity of ∽40mg/mL media with negligible nickel ion leakage
- Compatible with wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Simple operation with syringe, perstaltic pump, or chromatographic system
- Columns may be connected in series to increase capacity
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 90μm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|