GE Healthcare™ Ficoll-Paque™ PREMIUM, 1.078g/mL
For density gradient centrifugation preparations of mononuclear cells from peripheral blood, bone marrow and umbilical cord blood. GE Healthcare Life Sciences™ Ficoll-Paque™ PREMIUM is a range of sterile, ready-to-use density gradient media manufactured under a Quality Management System.
$245.00 - $826.00
- Manufactured under a Quality Management certified to ISO13485:2003
- Sterile and ready-to-use; stable for at least 3 years when stored correctly
- Low levels of endotoxin (<0.12 EU/mL) secured and tested
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM
- Optimized for the isolation of mononuclear cells from human peripheral blood, bone marrow, and umbilical cord blood.
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM 1.084
- Can be used for isolating a broad range of human mononuclear cells including those of a higher density and for separating blood cells from mice or rats.
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM 1.073
- Can be used when isolating lower-density human mononuclear cells (e.g., mesenchymal stromal cells or monocytes).
Regulatory Support File (RSF) is available for Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM
|4° to 30°C|
|Colorless to Slightly Yellow|
|For the isolation of mononuclear cells from human peripheral blood, bone marrow and umbilical cord blood|