missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
- Composed of rigid, high-flow agarose matrix and novel multimodal ligand
- Used to bind proteins at conductivity of feed material
- Ligand contains carboxylic acid group and exhibit the properties of weak cation exchanger
- High dynamic binding capacity at high conductivity
- High-volume throughput cuts process times
- Available in range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development
- Dynamic binding capacity at 10% breakthrough as measured at a residence time of 2 min, 300cm/h in a Tricorn(TM) 5/100 column with 10cm bed height in 50mM Sodium acetate, pH 4.75, 250mM NaCl.
Store at 4° to 30°C in 20% Ethanol
|Capto MMC media|
|Highly cross-linked agarose|