GE Healthcare illustra™ Ready-To-Go™ GenomiPhi V3 DNA Amplification Kit
Highly efficient and representative whole-genome amplification with 40 to 60µg yield from nanogram amounts of DNA sample. GE Healthcare Lifescience™ illustra™ Ready-To-Go™ GenomiPhi V3 DNA Amplification Kit is part of the Phi29 DNA polymerase family of products.
$244.91 - $3,410.29
- Representative amplification of the whole genome.
- Preformulated, predispensed, single-dose, lyophilized cakes for rapid reaction set-up and greater reproducibility.
- Quick and simple automation-friendly protocol; no thermal cycler required.
- Shipping and storage at room temperature provides easy access and reduced carbon footprint.
- Yields high-quality DNA (e.g. for high-throughput genotyping and DNA archival).
- The reaction mixture is provided as predispensed, single-dose, lyophilized cakes in either strips of 8 tubes, or 96-well plates.
- Amplification is highly uniform over the entire genome so that locus representation remains extremely close to the original DNA sample.
- Amplification is carried out with very high fidelity due to Phi29 DNA polymerase proofreading activity.
- The average product length is over 10kb.
- Procedure is quick, simple and does not require a thermocycler.
- A typical DNA yield of 12 to 20μg DNA can be achieved in less than two hours from only 10ng of genomic DNA input.
- The starting material for GenomiPhi reactions can be purified DNA from any commercial kit or homebrew method, or a nonpurified cell lysate may be used.
- Protocols for the amplification of DNA from blood lysates and dried blood spots are included in the manual.
- GenomiPhi amplified DNA is suitable for various applications such as genotyping (SNP, STR, array CGH), cloning, sequencing, and DNA archival.
|Whole genome amplification by isothermal strand displacement amplification|