Fungilab™ Silicone Standard Oils
Silicone Standard Oils to check and calibrate rotational viscosity standrad oils.
Manufacturer: Fungilab™ V12Z23
Silicone viscosity standards are specifically engineered for use with rotational viscometers for viscosity tests and meter calibration.
- Supplied in 600mL ready-to-use packs making sample transfer to test beaker unnecessary
- Viscosity values read at 20°C and 25°C temperatures
- All standard oils are supplied with their own calibration certificate
- Immediate stock delivery
- Lowest uncertainty margin
- Fully comply with international test method protocol
- Full traceability to national standards
- Tamper-evident security packaging
- Two-year shelf life
Certified to International Standard BS EN ISO / IEC 17025.
|BS EN ISO / IEC 17025|
|Silicone Standard Oil|
|244.1 MPa at 25°C|
|Used for viscosity tests and meter calibration|