Function and Sweep Generators
Signal generators and frequency counters in one electrical device.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific GFG8216A
High-performance, function/signal generators produce sine, triangle, square, TTL and CMOS output-compatible waveforms. Count the frequency of both internal and external signals — except with S83124. Models S83126 and S83128 have AM/FM modulation, LIN/LOG sweep mode and GCV output.
- External Voltage Controlled Frequency (VCF) function
- Duty cycle controlled with signal inversion capability
- Sine waveforms have a distortion of less than 1%
- Variable DC offset control
- Two-step (-20dB × 2) and variable attenuator
- Amplitude: 10Vpp (into 50Ω load)
- DC offset: < -5V to >5V (into 50Ω load)
Dimensions: 9.8 × 3.5 × 11.5 in. (251 × 91 × 291mm).
|Switch selector counter|
|Complete solution in generating signals for audio response testing, vibration testing, servo system evaluation, ultra sound application|